- Publisher: Loving Healing Press
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle
- ISBN: 978-1615991358
- Published: November 12, 2011
PARENTS & GUARDIANS!
to protect children from…
to intervene with…
Cyber Bullying! Now!
Cyber bullying is rampant. Young people are frightened and don’t know where to turn. Parents are frustrated and unsure how to help or how to protect their children. This book will give parents/guardians a manageable number of effective parenting strategies to incorporate into their lives and their children’s.
- Parents/guardians will learn practical safety measures that can be easily implemented for the protection of their children.
- Parents/guardians will learn a series of intervention strategies to utilize once their child has experienced a cyber bullying attack.
- Parents/guardians will learn how they can play a role in the prevention of cyber bullying by educating themselves on principles of causation.
- Parents/guardians will be given specific tools or exercises to implement within each strategy.
- Parents/guardians will be given recommendations for additional support and education.
Sharing is Caring!