- Publisher: Loving Healing Press
- Edition: Second Edition
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle
- ISBN: 978-1615992850
- Published: January 18, 2016
New in this Second Edition of Breaking Through Betrayal, readers are offered a unique perspective on a timeless topic — relapse. By reframing relapse as a familiar experience and redefining it as an issue of self-betrayal, readers are:
- Drawn into a safe conversation while breaking through the stigma, secrecy, and shame of returning to any kind of unhealthy pattern of thinking, behaving, or feeling.
- Invited to partake in an empowering 6-part recovering process in moving from self-betrayal to self-discovery.
Sharing is Caring!