Meet Holli Kenley, MA, LMFT
Best-Selling Author . Therapist . Workshop Presenter
Holli Kenley, thought leader in the field of psychology and the author of eleven recovery books, helps individuals bravely address their discomfort, dis-ease, and dissatisfaction in their lives so they can create healthy change, first within themselves and then in their relationships.
Engaging both clinical and lay audiences for the past decade, Holli has presented her groundbreaking work on betrayal, cyber bullying, relapse, sexual trauma, and screen dependence. She has been a six-time peer presenter at California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists’ Annual State Conferences and a Keynote speaker at college level clinical programs, state and national advocacy organizations, and educational institutions. Holli has been a guest on over 100 podcasts and on TV speaking on issues of wellness. Holli is a contributing author for CLEARlife.
Holli holds a BA from University of California at Santa Barbara. Graduating with High Honors from Chapman University, Holli holds a Master’s Degree in Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage, Family, and Child Counseling. In addition to over 20 years as a California Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Holli also brings 30 years of experience as a California State Licensed Teacher.
Wherever individuals are in their journeys, Holli meets them with unconditional positive regard, respect, and empathic rigor – guiding them as they SHIFT their lives into more whole and well ways of being.
Through her therapeutic practice, writing, and speaking, Holli has made it her mission to inform others about mental health issues prevalent today and to provide restorative tools for creating and sustaining healthy change.
Holli views our most challenging experiences as opportunities for growth, healing, and transformation.
- How Do We Address Internet Addiction or Screen Dependence and How Do We Achieve Balance?
- When The Necessity for High-Tech Communication Collides With The Need For Human Connection, How Do We Respond?
- A Triage Approach For Addressing Cyber Bullying: Protection, Intervention, and Prevention
- How Do We Heal From Betrayal?
- Part I: How To Break Through Betrayal
- Part II: How To Recover The Peace Within
- How Do We Recover From Relapse? A Six-Part Program From Self-Betrayal To Self-Discovery
- How Do We Heal From Trauma? An Integrated Life-Messages Approach For Therapeutic Intervention and Treatment
- How Do We Move From Self-Shaming To Becoming Enough?
- How Do We SHIFT Out Of Discomfort, Dissatisfaction, and Dis-ease And Onto A Path Of Growth, Healing, And Transformation?